The Aura OG is a lightweight and responsive boot that allows snowboarders to excel in all kinds of terrain. The speed and simplicity of the single Boa® Fit System allows for precise and almost effortless adjustability while snowboarding. The V1 waffle profile sole and classic Sidestripe add the original and unmistakable Vans style.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET - This boat is optimized for versatility, from parks and snow to mid-town and everything in between.
• V1 ULTRACUSH™ INSERT - Featuring an UltraCush™ liner for cushioning, the V1 liner features a dual-density thermoformable core, a comfortable flexible neoprene toecap and a closed-seam brushed fleece upper.
• V1 POPCUSH FOOTBED - The single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shapes and an anti-fatigue core design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE PROFILE SOLE - This aggressive inverted waffle profile pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map and is ideal for all mountain and street performance. Expect a nice board feel and grip.
• VANS BOA ROLLER MECHANISM - This tongue-mounted, one-button mechanism allows effortless adjustment while snowboarding. A spring-loaded spool automatically tightens the laces for quick and efficient boot adjustment.
• V1 INSERT - Our lightest and simplest liner is designed to provide effective support and hold when combined with our V1 liner.
• ENTRY FLEX ZONE - The entry flex zone allows a natural flexion of the ankle in your boot, both inside and outside your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ - The smooth elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ provides a cushioned, comfortable fit that supports the calves.
• 360° HEAT RETENTION - The new improved thermal layer provides a 360° wrap of the toecap and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps the heat in and the cold out for all-day warmth and comfort.
• FLEX RATING - 4-5
• SKILL LEVEL - Beginner, Intermediate
Composition: Leather, textile